Lead Teacher (ages 4-12) -ID812
- Job Type
This reading center requires a Lead Teacher for an immediate start. The center is an international education brand owned by a large well established Beijing education organisation. The center is a professional organization that promotes reading skills as a means of supporting students 4-12 as they become inquirers of the world around them. The center offers the after-school experience featuring a personalized and exploratory curriculum from an advanced international education philosophy. The center provides an after-school program where students have the opportunity to develop and refine their reading skills in a personalized learning environment. Teachers work Wednesday-Sunday inclusive. Working hours are 11-8pm during the week and 9-6 during the weekend. Monday and Tuesday are days off.
1. Teach English reading curriculum to students aged 5-12 in small groups based on established
unit and lesson plans.
2. Implement criterion-based assessment for both formative and summative assessment.
3. Ensure that curriculum and assessment are implemented according to the curriculum
4. Maintain student progress files.
5. Inform parents regularly of students’ progress.
6. Maintain effective discipline in the classroom and ensure the safety and security of the children
at all times.
7. Participate in social and marketing promotional activities.
8. Participate in training seminars to enhance and develop professional teaching skills
1. Salary Package: 20,000-30,000 RMB/month depending on qualifications
2. 15 working days of paid annual leave outside of Chinese holidays
3. Yearly bonus
4. Paid work visa with full assistance
5. Housing allowance
6. Medical insurance
7. Training and workshops provided
1. Fluent English speaker
2. B.A. or M.A. in Education or equivalent
3. Internationally recognized teaching certification
4. Minimum 3 years’ teaching experience K-8. Knowledge of current reading levelling systems and
reading series, experience in teaching English reading preferred
5. Experience in inquiry-based learning
6. Ability to meet the learning needs of students acquiring English as a second language
Apply for Lead Teacher (ages 4-12) -ID812
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly