This school situated in Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province, in China, is the newest school in the Full Circle Education Group family, and opens its doors to students in September 2020. The appointment of academic director there will assist the Principal and his team to develop the school as a UK-style high quality school, with entry at age 7 for a 9-year fusion programme.
• Normally a minimum of five years teaching experience and normally a minimum of three years education management experience.
• Have Chinese students teaching experience.
• Have IGCSE and A-level courses about Business experiences in teaching and project management.
• Potentials and experiences in the development of academic programs.
• Obey the rules and regulations of the school and the Job specification about Academic Director