Special Education Teacher Aide
- Job Type
Special Education Teacher Aide for the remainder of the 2020-21 school year
1. High School diploma.
2. Minimum experience as determined by the Board.
3. Ability to communicate effectively with students, parents and school staff.
4. Knowledge of diverse needs of children with disabilities and appropriate special education classroom practices.
5. Completed at least 2 years of study at an institution of higher education.
6. Obtained an associates's (or higher) degree; or
7. Met a rigorous standard of quality and demonstrated, through a formal state or local academic assessment, knowledge of and the ability to assist in instruction, reading, writing, and mathematics (or, as appropriate, reading readiness, writing readiness, and mathematics readiness).
8. Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal registered alien status.
9. Proof of N.J. residency, as required by statute.
Apply for Special Education Teacher Aide
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly