Middle School Music/ESL Teacher
- Job Type
This school in Chongqing is a K-12 private international school, located in Airport Industrial Zone of Chongqing Liangjiang New Area, the school covers 240 acres. Upon completion, the school will include four sections: Bilingual Kindergarten, Museum-model Future Elementary School, Outstanding Junior High school and International High School.
Outstanding Junior High School aims to consolidate the management experience of their Secondary School and education resources for the purpose of integrating the essence of Chinese and Western education. To conduct efficient and effective teaching, students are placed in small sized classes based on their personal strength, taught by cooperative approach and supported by the all-star faculty. The curriculum is designed to cultivate life-long-learning abilities for the students, who can not only succeed in domestic exams but also grow all-rounded. The Junior High School provides 20 classes for each grade, with 28 students per class.
- Participate in the curriculum design of music education and be responsible for providing instruction that is consistent and coordinated with school’s instructional program.
- Promote cultural awareness and world music. Enable students develop musical concepts and appreciations and the ability to make qualitative judgments about music.
- Direct/Conduct school ensembles/clubs and create aesthetic opportunities for the students with varying intellectual and musical abilities to showcase their aptitudes and skills.
- Evaluate each student’s performance and growth in knowledge and musical understandings, and provide ongoing evaluation and documentation of each student progress.
- Working closely with Music Department and the Assigned grade level （grade 7-9） to establish optimal support for students and assess their development and needs (skills & character). Working collaboratively with a team of musicians to plan and built the curriculum.
- 20% of the job will work as an ESL teacher or Art teacher as needed.
- Supervise students in out-of-class activities during the assigned working day.
-Salary between 20,000 RMB and 28,000RMB monthly depending on experiences.
-Housing(one bedroom) provided or allowance of 3,000RMB per month.
-Sponsored Legal Work (Z) Visa, Degree Authentication, Non-Criminal Record Authentication.
-Paid Work Permit, Residence Permit, Medical Check-up Fees
-3 meals a day provided.
-Airport Pick up on Arrival/Accommodation Assistance
-Flight Ticket Reimbursement: 15,000RMB.
-Discretional Bonus applies.
-Contract renewal bonus: 10,000RMB.
-Private Insurance covered by the school.
-Paid Public Holidays/Sick Leave/Annual Leave/Summer &Winter Vacations (Days).
- Others are negotiable with the school.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree with major in Music or Music Education. Currently valid Teacher Certificate of home country.
- Experience in working as a Classroom Music teacher.
- Excellence with one or various instruments. Vocal Skills are required.
- Highly developed interpersonal and teamwork skill, especially the ability to collaborate with teachers regarding student learning.
- Knowledge of curriculum development. Up-to-date knowledge of current teaching and learning strategies.
- The ability to incorporate current technology into the classroom environment.
- Verbal and Written English skills are preferred.
- The ability to adapt to changing work priorities and maintain flexible working hours.
- Enthusiasm for music.
- Open, optimistic and creative.
- Ability to inspire children and adults with an enthusiasm for learning.
- Strong desire in continuous personal and professional growth.
- Strong ability to work with a diversity of individuals and groups.
- Strong ability to establish and maintain constructive relationships.
- Support our school’s share vision and common goals regarding music education.
Apply for Middle School Music/ESL Teacher
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly