Project Manager (Contractor)
- Meet Stride
- Success Stories
- Responsibility and Inclusion
Over 20 years ago, Stride was founded to provide personalized learning — powered by technology. We reached students where they were in their own journeys. We knocked down their barriers to great education. And we gave every learner equal opportunity to succeed — however they defined success. Stride innovated the learning experience with online and blended learning that prepared them for their lives ahead.
No matter their age, wealth, or environment, every learner possesses unique talents and boundless potential. Every learner is ready to be inspired by a great education. While many students thrive in traditional brick-and-mortar schools, others are limited by a system that simply doesn't fit their needs. Stride is establishing the kind of personal learning that everyone can access.
Whether providing students with unique opportunities for growth or empowering educators with the tools and knowledge they need to succeed, we know personalized education works. We're steadfast in our dedication to the entire education community. And we're energized to best serve every learner, educator, and enterprise. This philosophy demands a culture driven by an earned trust, constant improvement, and creative innovation. We’re all in.
About your role: As the Project Manager, you will be a member of the IT department and will work with the Marketing department as well. You will play a critical role in partnering with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to update the new Stride corporate branding across all corporate assets. As an individual contributor, and a full understanding of project management, you will serve as a lead resource for team members and internal stakeholders to oversee the brand update. Our diverse team values your contributions, thrives on collaboration, and celebrates successes together.
The Project Manager works directly with the IT and marketing group and across key functional teams and is responsible for successful rebrand project planning, timelines and statuses. Responsibilities include project planning including activities such as setting key milestones across multiple projects and programs, allocating tasks, identifying risks and engaging appropriate team members as well as partners. This role functions as a lead for high priority projects and initiatives.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Lead and develop the rebrand project plan specifying goals, strategy, scheduling, identification of risks and allocation of available resources;
- Work closely with stakeholders, IT and marketing support teams (Communications, Design, Production, Research) to provide strategy leadership and high priority projects;
- Collaborate cross-functionally with departments and organizations outside of Marketing to ensure delivery across multiple projects and programs for marketing teams;
- Identify, implement and evolve program procedures and workflows in support of marketing operations.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no formal supervisory responsibilities.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field AND
- Eight (8+) years of project management in marketing and/or agency
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
Certificates and Licenses: None required.
Other Required Qualifications:
- Excellent customer-facing/presentation skills with ability to leverage technology effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills with ability to build strong working relationships
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong strategic thinking, analytical thinking, problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team-oriented environment
- Resilient and contributes to fostering positive team morale
- Ability to prioritize effectively and manage competing priorities to deliver and drive results
- High level of quality and accountability for work product
- Embrace an ever-changing environment while simultaneously balancing multiple projects, able to switch priorities and focus as needed
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.); Web proficiency.
- Ability to travel 10% of the time (minimal, if any, e.g. team building events)
- Ability to clear required background check
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This is a home-based position
The above job is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor. All employment is “at-will” as governed by the law of the state where the employee works. It is further understood that the “at-will” nature of employment is one aspect of employment that cannot be changed except in writing and signed by an authorized officer.
Stride, Inc. is a Federal Contractor, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status age,, or genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law.