District-wide Technology Resource Teacher 1.0 FTE
- Job Type
Technology/ CERT - 2211 - TECHNOLOGY RESOURCE INSTRUCTOR
ITS ABOUT KIDS SUPPT SERVICES
20-21 School Year
Supports teachers in the integration of technology in their instruction and for student learning. Supports principals, teacher leaders and district staff in the integration of technology for teaching and learning.
- Lead district-wide projects that support instructional technology in all schools.
- Collaborate with district instructional staff to promote the use of technology in all subject areas across the district.
- Work with school and district personnel and committees to plan and implement long-term vision for technology in schools and the district.
- Advise and assist teachers in integrating technology in the curriculum.
- Evaluate and recommend instructional and administrative software, websites and other technological resources.
- Conduct and/or coordinate technology professional develpment for district and school staff
- Model effective teaching practices with technology.
- Provide individual, small group and large group assistance in using technology.
- Support the use of technology in classrooms, computer labs, and across school and district networks.
- Collaborate with school personnel, district personnel and School Technology Coordinators to solve instructional and technical problems for schools.
- Serve as a member of or resource to school and district technology committees
- Assist in the development and implementation of the district technology plan.
- Maintain required records.
- Maintain regular attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Basic technical abilities and knowledge about computers and related instructional technology.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 years successful teaching experience
- Course work in educational technology (Endorsement)
- Masters or Rank 1 in education technlology or related field (preferred).
- Kentucky Teaching Certificate
- Work is performed while standing, sitting and/or walking
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision and hearing
- Requires the use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations
- Requires bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, reaching
- Requires the ability to lift, carry, push or pull light weights
Contact: Bob Moore (firstname.lastname@example.org)