Regional Senior Manager/Director, North Texas
- Job Type
This role is responsible for developing and implementing a robust regional strategy, including annual program goals and long-term aspirations and operational objectives, to achieve NFTE’s mission. Reporting to the President & CEO, the Regional Senior Manager/Director, North Texas will work closely with the Interim VP, Regional Operations, the VP, Development and other members of NFTE’s senior management team to set, execute and track overall organizational goals, priorities and outcomes.
We seek an entrepreneurial, highly experienced leader capable of managing a key regional operation. Strong nonprofit background and K-12 market experience is required. The Regional Senior Manager/Director will strategize big-picture goals and outcomes and also develop tactical plans to support NFTE’s experiential program model for youth through in-school, out-of-school and summer entrepreneurship programs. The individual selected for this role will be responsible for driving regional operational market strategies and earned revenue of NFTE’s products and programs while overseeing support services of programming within the K-12 education market. The Regional Senior Manager/Director will be responsible for providing direct support to NFTE schools and teachers (our customers).
Additionally, the Regional Senior Manager/Director will lead regional financial planning and, in collaboration with the Development Director, build and manage the Regional Advisory Board.
The ideal candidate must have a strong nonprofit background along with experience in program design, implementation and support services in youth development and/or K-12 educational market along with sales experience. This position is for a motivated, hardworking, creative leader who brings a deep commitment to, passion for and belief in youth entrepreneurship education as a transformational opportunity for young people. Position has potential to grow and expand into an Executive Director role as we continue to refine our regional operations model.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop tactical plans to support high quality, best-in-class programming, expand our student reach, increase student impact, and train and support a growing corps of entrepreneurship educators.
- Build strategic partnerships across the community and raise NFTE’s visibility broadly and among key stakeholders and decision-makers.
- Develop, maintain and grow existing relationships with district leaders, administrators, teachers and local colleges and universities as well as attract and build relationships with new schools, networks of schools and other potential strategic partners.
- Provide leadership to and manage the efforts of site staff to ensure appropriate support of all departments.
- Manage and support NFTE-trained teachers and ensure successful implementation of curriculum and professional development resources.
- Manage the program team to support and ensure student impact, program expansion and successful implementation of NFTE Teacher Corps initiatives.
- Coordinate with regionally based teacher leaders, assess needs of NFTE teachers and provide professional development and instructional monitoring support as required.
- Maintain timely and accurate reporting of the sales-funnel progress, account plans and regional territory management activities.
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets by developing new business, while cultivating and strengthening ongoing business relationships.
- Collaborate with other regional and home office team members to continuously improve and introduce scalable best practices in implementation and support.
- Stay current with industry, competitors and educational trends including territory specific issues and opportunities to customize the positioning of NFTE’s programs.
- Partner with Development to support fundraising initiatives and create compelling donor funding opportunities.
- Work with Finance on budgeting, earned income forecasting and expense management.
- Work with Research/Curriculum on program fidelity, data and outcomes measurement.
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop on-brand collateral that supports programming.
- Support collaborative approach with teams across NFTE in a remote work structure.
- Additional duties as assigned/needed.