- Job Type
Classroom teachers are needed at American and international schools throughout Latin America and the Caribbean. Our schools vary in mission and size and offer a range of curriculums including “American international,” Advanced Placement, International Baccalaureate, as well as country-specific programs.
Benefits of working at our member schools: Contracts typically include housing, medical benefits, shipping allowance, transportation, home leave and competitive salaries
In order to be accepted as a candidate, teachers and administrators must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in area of specialization
- Appropriate certification, licensure, eligibility for certification, or lengthy teaching experience
- While many of our schools require at least 2 years of full-time experience, some schools may be willing to offer positions to and mentor new teachers
- Willingness to fulfill an initial 2-year contract generally commencing in August each year
- Candidates with more than one non-working dependent per contracted hire may be at a disadvantage in being hired.
To find out about this job and other international teaching jobs visit us at http://www.aassa.com
Apply for Classroom Teacher
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly