ANTICIPATED OPENING - PRESCHOOL PROGRAM NURSE (PEAA)
- Grade Level
- Early Childhood
Student Support Services/ School Nurse
PRESCHOOL PROGRAM NURSE - (PEAA)
1.0 FTE - DISTRICT
Posting Date Work Year Base Salary Deadline
July 15, 2020 10 months As per SOMEA Open Until Filled
AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER 1, 2020
THE POSITION To promote and teach health and safety in the school environment and provide health services to students, faculty and staff; to encourage sound health practices through interaction with students.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED 1. New Jersey Certified School Nurse (C.S.N.) certificate required.
2. Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
3. Demonstrated expertise in school health nursing practice.
4. Good written, verbal, communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Knowledge of child growth and development, community and family dynamics, current health issues, wellness education, community health and social services resources and ability to communicate effectively with non-school health professional and social service agencies.
6. Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT 10 Months
Salary and benefits as per SOMEA Agreement