ANTICIPATED OPENING - PRE-SCHOOL PROGRAM MASTER TEACHER (PEEA)
- Grade Level
- Early Childhood
Elementary School Teaching/ Special Education Teacher
MASTER TEACHER (PEEA)
1.0 FTE - DISTRICT
Work Year Base Salary Deadline July 15, 2020 10 months As per SOMEA Open Until Filled
AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER 1, 2020
POSITION The primary responsibilities of this position are to engage teachers in reflective practice. The master teacher will observe classroom practices and provide feedback directly to teaching staff, plan and model exemplary practices and meet with the program directors or principals. The Pre-School Program Master Teacher will also plan and provide professional development experiences for classroom teachers.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED 1
. Master's degree and NJ Teacher of the Handicapped or Teacher of Students w/Disabilities and P-3 certificate required.
2. Possesses three-five years of experience.
3. Demonstrated ability to work with preschool students and special education students preferred.
4. Strong interpersonal and communication skills that relate well with students, staff, administration, parents and the community.
5. Demonstrates the ability to use current technology for word processing, data management, information retrieval, visual and audio presentations and telecommunications.
6. Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT 10 Months
Salary as per SOMEA Agreement