ASBURY PARK BOARD OF EDUCATION | Asbury Park NJ 07712 USA | Full Time - 12 Month | Revised: 04/11/2013
Asbury Park, Monmouth County, NJ.
Monmouth County, NJ. The Asbury Park School District is
seeking an innovative and outstanding educational leader with a vision for academic excellence. Our culturally diverse PreK-12 school district serves 1,955 students with a staff of 494 and operates with an $80 million budget. The
successful candidate will have a demonstrated record of success in improving student achievement
through experiences in: curriculum, communications, personnel management and knowledge
of educational legal issues.
- New Jersey CSA Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility as a Chief School
- Superintendent or Assistant Superintendent experience, preferred
- Successful PreK-12 teaching, supervisory and administrative experience
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to work successfully with all educational
- Knowledgeof Regional Achievement Centers as well as priority and focus schools
- Knowledge of the eight principles of Turnaround Schools and Improvement
- A commitment to excellence for all students
Salary commensurate with education and experience; subject
to NJ State regulations.
Positionavailable: July 1, 2013
To apply, go to www.njsba.org/employment.
All applications must be completed by 5:00 p.m., May 13,
SEARCH – ASBURY PARK
New Jersey School Boards Association
413 West State Street
P.O. Box 909
Trenton, NJ 08605-0909
Phone: 609-695-7600 Fax: 609-695-1577
Kathy Winecoff, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer
|Location||Asbury Park, NJ, United States|
|Organization Type||Public School|
|Grade Level||Pre-School/Early Childhood, Elementary 1-3, Elementary 4-6, Middle School/Junior High, High School|
|Experience Years||5 yrs|
|Contact Name||Kathy WInecoff|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|