This job is no longer active on TopSchoolJobs.org. Please contact the employer directly.
Wilton Public Schools
Wilton is a beautiful residential town rich in New England history, located in southwestern Connecticut's Fairfield County, approximately one hour from New York City, and three hours from Boston. This high performing district serves 4,225 students in four schools (Pre K-2, 3-5, 6-8, 9-12). The Wilton Public Schools are characterized by:
• Celebrating and nourishing student achievement in academics, the arts, athletics, and civic involvement;
• Perennial rankings by CT Magazine as one of the state's top school systems;
• Students and families who aspire to academic and extracurricular achievement;
• An overall community that truly supports its schools;
• A supportive and energetic schools foundation (Wilton Education Foundation);
• A vibrant A Better Chance Program that adds positively to the diversity of the student experience;
• An outstanding professional staff;
• Continuity of district leadership, with the last two superintendents serving a total of 32 years.
Compensation package commensurate with the successful candidate's background and experience and competitive with school districts in the region. Screening is ongoing, with a job start date of July 1, 2014.
For additional information and to apply, please visit www.ecragroup.com/active-searches.
HYA Executive Search
Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates
An Equal Opportunity Employer
5600 N. River Rd., Suite 180
Rosemont, IL 60018