This job is no longer active on TopSchoolJobs.org. Please contact the employer directly.
Indianapolis Public Schools
The Board of School Commissioners for the Indianapolis Public Schools is searching for an innovative, dynamic, results-driven individual to lead their urban district of 30,000 students.
The Board seeks a superintendent who has demonstrated the following:
• Exceptional leadership skills
• Positive experience leading urban schools
• An ability to recruit, motivate and evaluate school leaders
• A commitment to community engagement
• Strong financial management skills
• Support for school autonomy
• Creative approaches to improving student achievement
The Board will offer a competitive compensation package. Screening is ongoing and immediate with Board interviews to begin in mid-June. For further information, or to apply, visit www.ecragroup.com/active-searches.
5600 N. River Rd. | Rosemont, IL 60018
847.318.0072 | www.ecragroup.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer