This job is no longer active on TopSchoolJobs.org. Please contact the employer directly.
March 21, 2013 / 10a.m. to 8p.m. ET
The online JOB FAIR and CAREER GATEWAY for educators
Join hundreds of teachers, principals, and other school-based educators who are exploring a revolutionary approach to navigating and advancing in their professions—the TopSchoolJobs eXPO.
Search and apply to job opportunities with schools, districts, and other K-12 organizations, chat with knowledgeable recruiters, receive expert job advice, and gain empowering career insights.
Upload your resume to be eligible for a free Gallup strengths assessment — a valuable tool for discovering and leveraging your unique talents. (First 1,000 participants)
Connect with Recruiters from:
• Catalina Foothills School District, AZ
• Family Urban Schools of Excellence, CT
• Success Academy Charter Schools, NY
• District of Columbia Public Schools, DC
• Cape Henlopen School District, DE
• Delmar School District, DE
• Indian River School District, DE
• Lake Forest Public Schools, DE
• Laurel School District, DE
• Seaford School District, DE
• Santa Fe Public Schools, NM
• Woodbridge School District, DE
• Boston Public Schools, MA
• Pearson Education, All States
• People's Preparatory Charter School, NJ
• Prince George's County Public Schools, MD
• Merrick Academy Queens Public Charter School, NY
• Center City Public Charter Schools, DC
• Fresno Unified School District, CA
• and more are being added through March 12!
7 Great Reasons to Attend:
1. Explore a new, exciting, and flexible way to find your next job and advance your career.
2. Discover your unique strengths and how to leverage them with a FREE online assessment and webcast from Gallup Education.
3. Access career and resume advice from HR professionals and career center advisors of the American Association for Employment in Education (AAEE).
4. Upload a searchable resume or maintain an anonymous profile while browsing jobs and employers throughout the US.
5. Receive notifications of recruiters seeking candidates that match your profile.
6. Engage recruiters directly through live text and video chat during specified booth hours.
7. Network with fellow K-12 professionals during event programming via group and private chat.
Click here to register for the eXPO and upload your resume.
Prepare in advance! Get advice on how to get the most out of traditional and virtual job fairs.