Dean of Enrollment Management
Pinecrest Academy | Cumming GA 30097 USA | Full Time - 12 Month | Revised: 02/05/2013
Dean of Enrollment Management
The Dean of Enrollment Management serves as the chief strategist and recruiter for Pinecrest Academy. Under the direction of the Chief Advancement Officer, and in collaboration with all stakeholders, the Dean is responsible for developing and executing a program of student recruitment and admissions.
Provides leadership and expertise for Pinecrest Academy to include: leader for the Enrollment Management process, chief recruiter for the school, advisor to Senior Management Team, leader and coach for admissions team.
- Designs and implements an Enrollment Management Plan, which includes systematic and efficient handling of applications and communication with candidates and their parents; interviews with candidates and their parents; arrangements for admissions testing; securing necessary student credentials; and communicating final decisions to the appropriate individuals.
- Develops and implements the school’s overall Enrollment Management Plan, to include marketing, recruitment, and retention.
- Works with the Chief Advancement Officer to establish an annual budget and short and long-term enrollment goals.
- Develops and implements the school’s marketing plan.
- Oversees the preparation of the annual admissions packet, brochures and all other printed materials related to admissions.
- Contributes to the on-going development of the school’s website.
- Develops student, parent, and board recruitment programs to enhance recruitment efforts.
- Fosters relationships with targeted parishes and feeder schools.
- Recruits appropriate prospects into the school’s enrollment funnel.
- Establishes a system of communication with prospects, inquiries, applicants, and registered students that builds strong and lasting relationships.
- Develops a strategy that utilizes databases, websites, social networking and email to recruit students.
- Works with the Senior Management Team to create a short and long term plan to engage and educate faculty on the importance of enrollment.
- Attends recruiting fairs and dispenses relevant information regarding the admissions process.
- Coordinates and supervises activities related to Open House.
- Responsible for campus tours.
- Coordinates the distribution of all application materials to prospective families.
- Selects, trains, coordinates, and sets the appointment schedules for faculty admissions interviewers.
- Answers individual questions and concerns regarding admission decisions.
- In collaboration with faculty and Senior Management, develops and implements a student retention plan.
Evaluates Customer Satisfaction
- Annually measures satisfaction in the school and reports findings.
- Evaluates marketing and recruitment events.
- Develops and maintains a comparative data file of all competition.
- Prepares, maintains, and interprets statistics regarding enrollment, geographical distributions of students, financial assistance, and retention.
All other duties as assigned by Chief Advancement Officer.
- Minimum of 3-5 years progressive leadership experience in Enrollment Management or Admissions.
- Proven success in creating and implementing a strategic Admissions plan.
- Solid staff leadership skills to manage and inspire a team.
- High level of energy; willingness and flexibility to take on and accomplish multiple and varying assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a range of constituents.
- Solid project management skills to oversee several projects concurrently and meet deadlines effectively.
- Knowledge of Admissions database – Blackbaud
- Knowledge of and experience in international admissions, including the SEVIS system, I-20 issuance, U.S. visa policies, and Immigration and Customs Enforcement procedures.
- Salary and benefits are competitive and commiserate with experience.
- Is of the Catholic faith.
This is a 12-month full-time position, responsible to the Chief Advancement Officer.
|Location||Cumming, GA, United States|
|Categories||Director/Manager/Coordinator, Marketing/Public Relations|
|Organization Type||Independent/Private School|
|Grade Level||Pre-School/Early Childhood, Elementary 1-3, Elementary 4-6, Middle School/Junior High, High School|
|Experience Years||3 yrs|
|Contact Name||Catherine Dunn|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|