Resurrection Christian School | Loveland CO 80538 USA | Full Time - 12 Month | Revised: 01/24/2013
Resurrection Christian School is seeking a visionary, experienced elementary leader who has enjoyed success in high quality educational environments. A leader who understands the importance of teaching the whole child and has proven ability to love and build community. A leader that understands what quality instruction looks like and has a passion to integrate the truth of Christ in the classroom. This position is for Kindergarten through 5th grade.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING: Master's degree in school administration/supervision or related field; must possess (or be eligible for) a valid Colorado Principal License, and/or ACSI Administrator License.
• Demonstrated abilities, skills, knowledge as a leader in elementary education
• Deep understanding of:
o Balanced literacy
o Standards-based teaching and reporting
o Developmental stages of children
• Ministry leadership experience
• Commitment to RCS and its mission: Developing students to be Boldly Christian, Academically Equipped, and Globally Prepared
• Understanding of "Christian World View," and its application at the primary level
• Experience as elementary teacher (strongly preferred)
• Experience as elementary principal (strongly preferred)
• Experience and proven track record of continuous improvement
• Communicates well with people with many different perspectives
• Strong in conflict resolution, with outcomes that encourage forward progression
• Knowledgeable of Special Education and other support services
Personal qualities, beliefs and values
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Proven strong character in home, church, work place, and community
• Proven heart for ministry
Loves kids and is passionate about their development.
Resurrection Christian School is committed to providing an education experience that develops students to be Boldly Christian, Academically equipped, and Globally Prepared. RCS Elementary is a unique private school that is able to love and nurture the whole child, integrating a Christian World View in everything we teach. We ALWAYS put the child's needs at the center of decisions. RCS serves a diverse Christian community including students from 6+ cities and surrounding areas of Northern Colorado. RCS is the largest private school in Northern Colorado. Our students and faculty represent 70+ churches.
RCS is accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International.
Complete application packets should be emailed to ahowlett@RCSchool.org and are to include:
1. Introduction/cover letter
2. A completed and signed application accessed from website: www.rcschool.org
3. A current professional resume
4. Copies of college transcripts
5. Three recent (dated within the past two years) of recommendation
School Population: 400
Position Start Date: 08/01/2013
Position Close Date: 03/01/2013
|Location||Loveland, CO, United States|
|Categories||Head of School/Principal|
|Organization Type||Independent/Private School|
|Grade Level||Pre-School/Early Childhood, Elementary 1-3, Elementary 4-6|
|Teaching field||Elementary Education|
|Contact Name||Allen Howlett|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|