Associate Superintendent of Schools
Danville Community Consolidated School District No. 118 | Danville IL 61832 USA | Full Time - 12 Month | Revised: 12/07/2012
The Associate Superintendent has the main responsibility for overseeing curriculum and instruction. This
person supervises eight elementary principals, two middle school principals, and an alternative school principal, along with the Directors of Special Education, Educational
Support Services (including Title 1), and Technology.
All applications should be submitted online at: www.danville.k12.il.us/HR
Mailed, hand-delivered, or faxed applications will not be accepted.
Please begin your application at: www.danville.k12.il.us/HR
All applications need to be
completed and submitted by:
5:00 P.M. on Wednesday, January 2, 2013
along with all required information in the online application.
A completed online application must include:
1. A formal letter of application indicating desire to be a candidate for the position
2. At least three current letters of reference
3. Proof of qualifications and certification to be an administrator in Illinois
The compensation package for the Associate
Superintendent will be regionally competitive and determined by successful experience and other qualifications.
Dr. Kathy Houpt
Director of Human Resources
Danville Community Consolidated
School District No. 118
516 N. Jackson Street
Danville, IL 61832
· Low cost of living index - 8% lower than the
· Danville is conveniently located to other larger cities. Champaign-Urbana is 30 miles to the west, Chicago is 120 miles to the north, and Indianapolis is 90 miles to the east. Interstate 74 is located on the south end of Danville.
A Small Town with
|Location||Danville, IL, United States|
|Organization Type||Public School|
|Experience Years||5 yrs|
|Contact Name||Kathy Houpt|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|