Associate Project Director
ADL | Cleveland OH 44178 USA | Full Time - 12 Month | Revised: 12/06/2012
Join the nation’s premier human relations/civil rights organization. We have a mission to fight anti-Semitism and hate, and to secure justice and fair treatment for all. ADL is looking for talented, passionate people who want to make a difference today…and tomorrow!
ASSOCIATE PROJECT DIRECTOR
As part of ADL’s regional office inCleveland,Ohio, the Associate Project Director will oversee all aspects of regional educational training including Confronting Anti-Semitism, The Miller Early Childhood Initiative, A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE Institute (The Initiative) and related educational initiatives. Overall focus of the position is to market, coordinate, adapt and deliver local training programs tailored to the local early childhood and K-12 school communities. Responsibilities may also include: recruiting, training and supervising a cadre of per-diem trainers; networking and relationship development with early childhood educators within the community; participating in task forces and committees; managing the budget, grant preparation and proposals; assisting with fundraising, representing the local and national office at external conferences, seminars, and meetings; other activities as required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Education/Training plus additional related college courses or professional training or equivalent work experience.
- Between 3 and 4 years of progressively responsible community service experience including education program management experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
- Good organizational skills
- Bilingual Language skills a plus
- Experience with educational systems and education practices.
- An understanding and appreciation of diversity issues
- Computer skills including word processing and database management applications
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends when necessary to represent ADL, conduct training sessions and to attend community events.
- Some travel within the region up to 20% of time.
For immediate consideration, please send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org , Subject: Associate Project Director.
ADL offers a standard 35 hour work week and very generous benefits package, vacation time and holiday time. EOE.
Learn more about ADL at www.adl.org.
|Location||Cleveland, OH, United States|
|Categories||Director/Manager/Coordinator, Higher Ed/Professor/Dean, Deputy/Assistant Superintendent|
|Teaching field||Early Childhood Education, Adult Education, Other|
|Experience Years||3 yrs|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|