This job is no longer active on TopSchoolJobs.org. Please contact the employer directly.
Upper Arlington City Schools | Upper Arlington, OH | www.uaschools.org
The Upper Arlington City School District is a high-performing suburban school system located adjacent to the Ohio State University. The Upper Arlington Board of Education is seeking an outstanding superintendent for this high-achieving and nationally-recognized district of approximately 5,800 students. The District is noted for its excellent staff and its strong parental and community engagement. Many graduates return to raise their children in the same schools they once attended.
The Board is seeking an individual who:
• has the demonstrated ability to articulate and support the District’s vision, mission, and values
• is committed to high student success
• is a skilled communicator
• is a visionary, energetic leader
• is visible in the community
• is an effective and efficient manager of resources
• leads in a collaborative, team-focused manner
A doctorate and superintendent’s experience are preferred. The Board will offer a multi-year contract with a regionally competitive compensation package. Screening will begin in January. To apply and review the system’s leadership profile, visit www.ecragroup.com.
5600 N. River Rd., Suite 180
Rosemont, IL 60018
An Equal Opportunity Employer