Territory Sales Manager
DreamBox Learning | Philadelphia PA 19107 USA | Full Time - 12 Month | Revised: 11/26/2012
Imagine being part of a sales team dedicated to representing a product that will enable millions of students to have fun learning math every day. At DreamBox Learning, you don't have to imagine it. You get to do it! We’ve created an award-winning web-based solution that delivers a true adaptive learning experience for students that is as effective as it is engaging.
As a Territory Sales Manager you will be a member of a team who possess a proven track record of success by creating strong partnerships with administrators through educating, tailoring and providing solutions that deliver measurable results.
Our team of experienced sales professionals, software engineers, creative designers, marketers, and educators are a passionate bunch! Together, we are building a company committed to radically changing education in an environment that values collaboration, innovation, integrity and fun.
We're looking for team members with the following skills & experience:
- Ability to define and execute strategic sales plan for the Northeastern or Mid-Atlantic US Territory (primary) or other assigned location.
- Proficiency in researching, developing, prospecting and creating a pipeline of elementary building and district opportunities of at least 3 times the necessary revenue to meet sales quota.
- Performing as a buying consultant and delivering consistent value messaging that ensures the client views DreamBox as a strategic partner
- Schedules and delivers online demonstrations, presentations and needs assessments with school/district administrators.
- Ability to build rapport while challenging the status quo.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree with proven academic success
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience (Education Market strongly recommended)
- Proven sales success reaching and exceeding quota
- Superior verbal, written and phone based communication skills
- Confident communicator with active listening skills
- Aggressive and sales driven attitude
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM
- Computer savvy
DreamBox Learning is committed to hiring a diverse work team.
|Location||Philadelphia, PA, United States|
|Organization Type||For-profit Organization|
|Teaching field||Elementary Education|
|Experience Years||5 yrs|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|