Director of Education and Evaluation
Robert Crown Center for Health Education | Hinsdale IL 60521 USA | Full Time - 12 Month | Revised: 11/16/2012
The Director of Education and Evaluation partners with the leadership team ensuring the integrative development, delivery, and evaluation of educational practices that leverages current research, innovative best practice and state-of-the-art pedagogy. The Director of Education and Evaluation directs and deploys talent and resources to create learner-centric opportunities that elevate the organization’s national profile as a subject matter expert in prevention education. The Director of Education and Evaluation serves as a central point of contact for customers and community partners and represents the Robert Crown Center’s organizational culture in all professional interactions.
- Master’s degree in education related area of study required.
- Solid understanding of educational best practices and innovative delivery.
- Understanding of the nuances of classroom and community based education.
- Demonstrated track record of financial stewardship.
- Demonstrated experience managing staff and directing teams.
- Minimum five years of experience with increasing multi-faceted project leadership responsibilities.
- Collaborative leadership style and ability to effectively manage and lead cross-functional teams.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills that build trust, instill confidence, and ensure personal effectiveness / influence with all constituents.
- Organizational and political savvy.
- Must be able to adapt to rapidly changing priorities in order to support the Chief Executive Officer.
- Collaborate effectively with the senior leadership team.
- Excellent team building/change management skills.
- Ability to meet external and internal deadlines required.
- Passion for kids and the RCC mission
|Location||Hinsdale, IL, United States|
|Organization Type||Non-profit Organization|
|Grade Level||Elementary 4-6, Middle School/Junior High, High School|
|Teaching field||Health/Physical Education, Science, Natural|
|Experience Years||7 yrs|
|Contact Name||Kathleen Burke|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|