Would You Like To Teach In or Around Dubai?
The International Schools of Choueifat UAE, Qatar, Oman and Bahrain | -Multiple Locations- | Full Time - School Year | Revised: 11/10/2013
The International Schools of Choueifat in the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman and Bahrain are part of SABIS®; a global education management organization that currently operates in 15 countries on four continents and educates thousands of students. Based on a proven proprietary system, SABIS® provides students with a top-quality education that prepares them to meet the challenges of a changing world.
We welcome graduates from all disciplines to apply to teaching positions.
Vacancies for the academic year 2014-2015 starting in August 2014:
- Kindergarten class teaching
- Primary school English & Social Studies, Math, Science
- Secondary school English & Social Studies, Math, Computer Studies, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Economics, Business Studies, History.
- Art, Music & Physical Education
Teaching experience and teaching qualifications are desired but not essential as training is porvided.
Employment package includes the following:
- Competitive tax-free salary
- Furnished accommodation
- Paid utilities (water, electricity)
- Annual flight return tickets
- Private Health insurance
- Contributory private insurance/savings scheme
- End of service benefits
How to apply?
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote ISC-TopSchoolJobs-1415 on the subject line
- An information pack and an application form will be sent to you via email
- Phone interview to follow and face to face interview when practicable.
Please visit www.sabis.net for more information about our schools.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Organization Type||Independent/Private School|
|Grade Level||Pre-School/Early Childhood, Elementary 1-3, Elementary 4-6, Middle School/Junior High, High School|
|Teaching field||Art/Media Arts, Computer/Technology, Dance, Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, English/Language Arts, ESL/ESOL, Health/Physical Education, Music/Instrumental, Mathematics, Music/Chorus, Reading Specialist, Science, Social Studies, Special Education, Bilingual Education, Speech Communication|
|City||State Code||Postal Code||Country|
|Contact Name||Regional Recruitment Department|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|
|Primary Fax||+ 1-315-546-2161|